I am delighted to offer some special services to smaller-companies who meet any one or more of the following criteria:
- They are young, but are emerging from being developmental-stage enterprises and going into full bore production;
- They are owned by minorities (MBEs);
- They are owned by women (WBE’s);
- They are Disadvantaged Enterprises (DSEs);
- They are owned by U.S. veteran returnees.
We provide the following services for these businesses, if they meet the above criteria, are fundamentally sound in their operating plans and show a growth curve with a strong vertical potential:
1) Capitalization and financing for continued operations and growth;
2) Deeply-discounted, hands-on management consulting and advisory services;
3) Opportunities to import, export supply chain source and joint venture with other companies all throughout the world.
Simply fill out the form below as completely in as much detail as you can, and please allow me, or the appropriate staff member up to three business days to respond to your inquiry.
Note: The more information that you provide, the more we can help you. We might even introduce you to some possibilities that you’d never even thought of as being possible!
This site is the Management Consultants' and Chief Reconstruction Officers' best all-industry guide to analyzing, diagnosing, devising a strategy, creating either an Action Plan or an Emergence Plan and overseeing and monitoring the successful implementation of either in order to ensure the client organization's optimal, sustainable profitability. These plans are always made scalable to accommodate the size and needs of the client, whether it is fast-growing young company with an aggressive and ambitious agenda, or whether it is an older, larger, well-established business which is experiencing problems or which is at a crucial decision making point in its evolution as an entity, and which requires sound advice (and often implementation oversight and assertive "hands-on" assistance in the form of a powerful third-party representative agent or a an expert in the art of negotiation as its appointed "point person") regarding its next steps. In the alternative, Douglas E. Castle is expert at helping fast-track, rapidly emerging companies to growth through acquisitions, mergers, licensing, branding and both domestic and international strategic joint ventures to access better, more efficient supply chain sourcing and to open up wider global markets to dramatically increase the scope of possible new revenue opportunities.